320Mi-TIC S 3 Button 30 Hz Thermal Imager
About This Product
The most advanced thermal imager for firefighting
Larger 3.5″ display for a clearer view of the fire scene and lightweight at just 830g (1.8Ibs).
Extended dynamic temperature range to 1100˚C (2000˚F) for greater scene detail in larger, hotter fire scenarios.
Enhanced feature set including laser pointer to aid communication, electronic compass for greater scene awareness and heat/cold seeker technology.
- See through smoke
- Detect and display fire temperatures
- Locate the seat and spread of the fire
- Navigate safely during search and rescue operations
- Identify residual heat during overhaul operations
- Image and video recording
- Multiple application specific modes
- Dynamic Scene Enhancement (DSE) technology
- Image Freeze
- Software configuration tool
- Space-saving truck mountable charger
- Fire Mode – High dynamic range and imaging for interior structural firefighting
- Size Up Mode – Easy colorization for size up from outside of the fire scene
- Overhaul mode – Easily identify hottest spots identified with red colorization
- Missing Person Mode – Optimised contrast and blue colorization used to enhance search efforts in non-fire applications (wilderness / automobile accidents/etc)
- White Hot (grey scale only) Mode – White hot for general applications with no heat colorization
- Inspection Mode –full color scheme for preventative maintenance applications