Bullard: USRX Rescue Helmet with ESS Goggles, Dual Certified
USRX rescue helmets are designed Bullard Tough™ for extreme search and rescue conditions.Features:
- Thermoplastic Outer Shell: The outer shell of the USRX is made of the same high-heat Ultem thermoplastic engineered in Bullard PX structural fire helmets. Supplied in seven colors- red, white, yellow, black, blue, orange and lime-yellow- Ultem provides unparalleled impact and penetration resistance.
- Custom Comfort: Bullard exclusive U-Fit System offers 12 custom comfort settings. By engineering our helmets to include 12 points of adjustment, you can adjust the ride and balance of your helmet.
- M-PACT™ Shell: Superior protection is provided by Bullard’s patented M-PACT shell with SmartRidge design, providing increased protection while remaining lightweight.
- Scotchlite reflective trim: Highest quality reflective material available; retains reflectivity to 500º F (260º C).
- Sure-Lock® ratchet headband with comfort brow pad: Sure-Lock is the top performing ratchet headband, made exclusively by Bullard. Comfort brow pad is removable and washable or replaceable. Ratchet comes standard with a cushioned leather ratchet cover for optimal comfort.
- Cost-Effective Maintenance: USRX helmets are designed from the start to make maintenance simple and cost effective. Fewer components and one of the lowest total costs of ownership in the industry, make your USRX a long-term investment.
- Eye Protection Made Easy: Bullard USRX Series helmets come standard with the new and innovative Quick-Attach Blade system. This system permits the firefighter to simply press on or off either a blade-mounted faceshield or blade-mounted goggle in seconds. This model comes with ESS Goggles.
The USRX helmet is certified to both structural fire and rescue NFPA standards.
- NFPA 1951-2013: Standard for Technical Rescue Incidents (USAR)
- NFPA 1971-2013: Standard for Structural and Proximity Fire Fighting
4" Leather Fronts are sold separately.