Streamlight Survivor LED - 4AA Alkaline
Streamlight Survivor LED’s don’t require bulb replacement like incandescent bulbs and are virtually indestructible. Streamlight's revolutionary C4 technology combined with an innovative Streamlight-engineered reflector provides sharp, focused light that rivals incandescent intensity without giving up the durability and longevity of an LED. Since LED’s have a long life and won’t burn out or won’t break, they never need to be replaced. Rugged enough to survive the UL 30-ft. drop test, your light will always be ready when you need it.
• C4 LED, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
• Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
• Silicone anti-scratch lens coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
- High: 36,000 Candela peak beam intensity, 140 Lumens, 4 hour runtime
- Low: 12,000 Candela peak beam intensity, 47 Lumens, 14 hour runtime
- Flash: 7 hour runtime
- Moonlight: 20 day runtime
• Survivor LED features a moonlight mode. The moonlight mode is a very low mode that will literally run for days. To get to this feature simply turn the light on and then hold the switch down through the high, low, and strobe settings, after 6 to 8 seconds it will go into the moonlight mode.
• Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam; ideal for smoke-cutting applications. Optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
• Spring loaded clip with built in ring easily attaches to belts, harnesses and turnout gear.
• Rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation when wearing heavy gloves.
• Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life.
• Serialized for positive identification.
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm)
• Weight: 13.1 oz (371 g) with batteries
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Colors: International Safety Orange, High-Visibility Yellow or Black
• Streamlight Survivor LED light
• Battery Housing
• 4 “AA” Alkaline Batteries