NFPA PAC II Black Ultra C6 Flash Hood with Grey Flag in Fire Ink
With the black Ultra C6 carbon fabric, advanced protection is available where it’s needed most. The advanced carbon tri-blend fabric was engineered to address the most demanding concerns and needs of the safety world. Its unique mix of fibers maximizes the inherent performance properties of each component to provide optimal comfort and advanced protection against extreme radiant heat, flame and even an electric arc. Meets or exceeds NFPA 1971-2013 Edition and is UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards. Universal sizing, one size fits all.
- Certified NFPA 1971-2013
- Smooth fit in our MOST POPULAR 21", long bib design!
- Notched shoulder for contoured fit (shoulders exposed)
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement, the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping end user dry!
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection!
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- Black hood with Grey Fire Ink Flag
- MADE IN USA
Users Information Guide - each hood has an Warnings & Users Information Guide attached with imperative information. Please review before wearing.
Your protective hood is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year. This warranty does not cover normal wear or unusual exposures. This warranty is in lieu of all other warrantees, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of marketability and / or fitness for a particular purpose. Repair or replacement for breach of this warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available. Majestic Fire Apparel, Inc. shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.